Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Lilygarden - benzene
Dear Lilygarden,
Things happen to our lives we don't deserve ! In my understanding ,there is no point of making a mentally retarded man understand what you are going throu.So You better concentrate on your exams .Why you worry about such a guy who doesn't even understand that pushing you hard won't do any good .If he is like this ...is there a guarranty that he will be nice to you in future.With this kind of pressure would you be able to concentrate on anything?To me...a relationship should not be counted in ragards in someone's success or failure.There are so many medical docs that couldn't become a doc here in US.So what happened ? Did their marriage break up ...well NO ! So If the man is making ur life hell...think twice about this relation.If it's possible to stay with him n do ur prep in the mean time ...do it.I donno If u have ur family over here or not.Talk to someone you trust about the worse scenerio.If you think talking to ur hubby is gonna make some good changes ...then go for it.Otherwise...ignore him.Just have one thing on ur mind that u r not alone in the same situ...so many people here in the forum are in the same situ...may be worse than u.
Life is too short .There is so many good things to do.If people don't understand you...don beg again n again to them .I do believe that God listens .So Pray to God.He sees everything .He will definitely help you out.I can understand wht u r going thru every moment.
So Don cry ,don be fruatrated ,don burst out ...it's not gonna change anything .Just focus on how u can do it ASAP.U can do it ! GL with you.
Miscellaneous.
I think this topic should be here-------------Miscellaneous
masha,
So many topics should be in ur so called Miscellaneous !
yes, I agree!!!!!! (Sorry............................)
i realized that we should go to this section or open some topic " how to Bear a bad Guy" or something that....
and Men could open the topic "How to bear crazy girls",( like me) , hahaha,but in Miscellaneous section....
I think it will be more helpful...esp before the exam, people in this section are so nervous.....
Good luck to all...............
well it ususally happens to the good women, after receiving some baetings from my husband cause he is sad that i keep failing my step 1 , 2nd attempt, i went i learnt taekwondo and now i have a 2nd dan black belt from world taekwondo headquarters........

Now i am enjoying the best marriage ever. he gives me all i need and bought me a brand new car ... iam now able to pass my step 1 in my 3rd attenpt with a 95.......he said he is proud of me but i know he is not for real , he is only afraid of how i will redesign his face for him, cause i did some weight lifting and really developed my muscles and i added some pounds of flesh to me. All his girlfriends that used to call my house now dont want to mess with me... and the funniest is that my inlaws that used to talk nasty to me now, keep quiet and will all be in smiles like they love me when i walk across..... it is os pleasant....and u know i am a 6 foot lady so u can really understand....this is what men want........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey Parkinson ,
Not a bad idea ..ha ! taekwondo !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »