Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed 213/88 second attempt - zbest
thanks snowblack ...definitely you need to do kaplan to get basics and itz even imp for usmle exam but to practice questions UW is very helpful and nbmes boost ur confidence level also v good socre predictor...hope this helps
Congratulation.
thanks reemap ...yes i did study hard ..i am a v slow reader so it takes me lots of reading to get something but once i get something it lasts longer...i studied alone and for almost one yr ..regarding number of hrs of studying was varying w/ me cuz w. family and a kid it was just different hrs every day..there were so many days even weeks w/o studying and other days i would get 7 to 8 hrs...
thank you zbest.
i appreciate your will to do it.

congrats again
hey congrats...
i am trying for the 2nd attempt but so scared to give exam what if this time also with same result...thinking this i cannot bring myself to hard work...how did u get going...previously i did not do nbme...hopefully i'll do this time...my gap has already been 7months now i think of giving in 3 months but i am so scared...
thanks everyone

saisai11 it is scary definitely true esp if going for 2nd time cuz all flash back comes thats y i wanna emphasize on nbmes it tells you where are you standing i did these online so i knew my weak subjects and i did go over all nbmes after doing it which helped me a lot as well ...i did the same mistake of not doing nbme last time...and find someone who can always boost you up when you are down ..w/ me my hubby did a great job thanks to him...hope this helps
best of luck and YOU CAN do it
thankx...after yr 1st exam how long it took u to give again?
MashAllah.

May Allah(SWT) give you all the blessing of this world and hereafter.

I am an old grad from pak, passed step2, stuck in step1, Can you please tell me where you get your DVD's, there is many add, but don't know which one is original, I am in USA.
saisai11 i gave my fist exam in june 2007 ,got result in july started studying back again from october

thanks a lot pass-mle and AMEEN for great Dua

i got dvds from someone i dont know from where he got it from...if u can ask someone in pak to send u dvds from there it would be v helpful for you..i know itz easily available in pak

Mashallah.. many congratulation to u...

i need ur help.... i was unfortunate wid step 1 twice.... recently took my exam in may 2008, was short of 6 marks.... i started preparing again.... last time i did kaplan q bank & uw... i too hav a family ... my husband is very supportive & i hav a 3 yrd old daughter.... she recently started going to school & iam gettin few hrs to study....
started reading kaplan notes.... will soon take kaplan qbank... & also trying to get the kaplan videos from someone....but still not sure... iam plannin to take the exam in may be 2-3 months time.... but iam really nervous this time.... plz help... thanks... kh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »