Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent suggestion about usmleworld subcription - green25
HUSBAND AND WIFE BOTH ARE READING TOGETHER FOR STEP 1 AND THINKING TO SUBSCRIBE USMLEWORLD FOR EXAM PREPARATION,CAN THEY CAN USE BOTH ON 2 LAPTOPS BY SINGLE SUBSCRIPTION OR THEY NEED TO SUBSCRIBE DOUBLE.
yah u can use in to laptop but not at the same time.
Yeah, you definitely can't do them at the same time. If I was you, when you are first going through it - make sure you mark every question. If you mark every question, after you are finished with the qbank the first time - you can go through it again by doing a test with only the marked questions. This allows you to save your re-set feature and you can basically go through World three times instead of only the two times that they allow you with normal subscription.
please can you explain me plz why not in the same time.
caz they will cancel ur subscription.. It's a business n they want u to subscribe separately if u wanna study separately.. So follow smoke's instruction and or log in at different times... NOT at same time..
i donot know is it offline or online qbank and another thing is that can i save it in my computer
plz is it online exam or offline
hi smoke is it online exam or i can use it offline
It's an online qbank. You must have an active connection to the internet to use it. You cannot save it on your computer and if they see that you are trying to screen capture - they can deactivate your account. The only way I have heard of to copy World - is if you have a wireless mouse that every time you hi-light something it will automatically add to your clipboard. But, I would just buy it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »