Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just want you guys pray for me, plz - drminga
i am a lonly soul here. dont get ivs. struggle with my life. dont know what is ahead of me. just want someone pray for me. hope for the miracle happens in the end. feel terrible these days.
pray for you. God will arrange everything for you.
The residency is not the entire life, without it we still can live well and do something good for people and help others.
hi, sure we will pray for us.. its a good day in my religion today.. i will pray for you..
am no better in this process.. just have 3 ivs.. no reply from any program.. so u r not alone.. lets play for success.. tc,, bye
Hang in there....and believe in yourself...you'll succeed

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. "
Dr. Napoleon Hill

Drminga,
I know what you are going through. Im sailing in the same boat. Keep hope alive , be positive and start working on the scramble application. Hopefullly something will come up.
I dont know if this will help you but Ive been reading books on success, and self help; helps keep the spirits up and learn new tips in life.
Wish you all the best. keep me in your prayers too.

mysam
thank you guys. i feel better

mysam, what books have you been reading? how do you prepare for scramble? i heard scramble is harder than regular match. i am hoping next year it would be better.
drminga ----i understand your situation. -I am going to cancel 2 FM and 5 IM ivs in near future.

Hope this will help
drminga,
I am currently reading a book by T.D. Jakes reposition yourself, living life without limits. He is a pastor. I dont mind reading his books as I do beleive in faith.
I dont know if youve read Steven covey's books 7 habits of highly effective people. To keep yourself busy you can earn CME'S by registering at emedicine or medscape.

Regarding the scramble. Im googling and finding alot of info on it. But first read the basics from the NRMP and ECFMG. Then move on from there. But your right it does seem hard but we shouldnt give up. The links cant be added here unfortunately.
Ps. my email is mysam4mle we could compare ideas.
best of luck
mysam
hi, mysam,

this is drminga from usmle forum. thanks for your encouragement. i hope i will walk out of this depression sooner. as far as post-match scramle. i dont have any experience but heard from my friends that it s very hard. dont know if you have any good ideas. i assume we should have a fax machine and two phone lines ready.

good luck in your match
Have you trid an observership in hospitals or maybe some rotations? Maybe that can help get your foot in the door and maybe a prematch I wish the best for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »