Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls help regarding California letter - radius01
I am an old graduate and these days in the process of applying for California letter.Recently I have sent my form L2 and L5 to my med school .But the problem is that they say that I should have filled in the clinical clerkship part in those forms(L5) and then they would have just signed and posted it to the CAlifornia Medical Board and that its difficult for them to access the record after such a long period of time.
I don't remeber the dates/months of my rotations and also am confused what if I don't fill the from according to requirement.Please help me what should I do.I would highly appreciate your input..
anyone?
I got the CA letter recently. There is just no other option, if you dont remember the dates of your rotations, you have to get that info from your med college office, try and find a cooperative person in the office to find all the dates. I know it may be difficult to get them to access old records, but there isnt any other way. CA is very strict about the requirements and your application will not be considered complete without all the clerkship hours filled in.
Good luck!
thanks pedsres08 I appreciate u taking the time to respond to my query.I wish u all the best.
which country r u from ? if is pak or india, call the college u studied any of the doctors there ,they will help u out in getting rt certificate .
whats the fee of this letter???
sorry umraojaan I missed your reply to my post.Thanks for replying.Well I am from Pakistan.I contacted my college but they say again that I need to fill in all the dates for clinical rotations and they will then sign my form.They have given me a transcript showing total number of hrs spent in each year+subject.They say that based on that information I should myself fill these forms.Ireally don't know what to do now because the colleages that I talk to got it done at college then why I am having this problem.
Any kind soul pls help me out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »