Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, Saturday, Sunday... - hellousa
I have a dinner get together on Sunday so that will be busy. Friday I am working with patients so it will be not a problem. Any good movies out there guys for saturday???
goto www.hulu.com, lotz of good movies and documentaries, really amazing !
check it out !
stoneman murders is okay, just saw it...heard watchmen is good too..
Has anyone watched any horror movie lately. I am a big fan!
hey hellousa! brave woman,u will manage dinner on sunday,wow.,i have started shivering since evening,don;t know how will i open the message did i match?
I actually wont be able to open my email on Monday as well. My husband will have to do the honors if I won Oscars or not. Smile Its okay. That is not the end of the world.
hellousa!!u know what i am divorsed woman,to me it is end of the world.i will have to leave usa forever and go back to the home country.
I disagree. Residency or a wordly desire can never be the end of the world. It might be a slight change of plan for the rest of your life but never the end. I am even not sorry for you being divorced. Some relationships dont work out and sometimes it is better to call it off than spendng a life of misery. I believe that every lock has a unique key...both sides are opposite to each other yet fit perfectly. You just tried the wrong key...
thats good hellousa!! can i get yr email address if u don;t mind.
Sure. But dont expect anything sane from me...I usually go by my mood swings. Smile

Its uresidency
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »