Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDs find out today!! - grenadaboy99
I learned from a PD yesterday that they actually can download their list of matched applicants TODAY, but must keep it secret until tomorrow. I found that quite interesting considering the fact that others have told me they don't find out until tomorrow like we do. So if you matched, and have a good relationship with the PD, maybe you could pull the info out today! Smile
gnfg
well i would rather wait rather than use my relations for this
Please enlighten me: what does "gnfg" stand for?
y bother?
If you didn't notice, the smiley face at the end of my post was to suggest a bit of sarcasm. Though it is indeed a fact that PDs find out today, I highly doubt they would give up this info, nor should anyone try to get it, nor is it that big of deal. In the midst of all the gloominess and other completely uninformative posts, I thought I'd throw this in. Lighten up already! Smile
you indeed "En" lightened everyone Tongue

people these days just care that they match- many wont even would care to know the specialty forget abt specific program!

Moreover its just a day away from knowing the covert info!!

Atleast we can be relaxed doe another day ..before all the residency joining hassles start!!
first of all I dont believe you. everything in this country goes by rules, weather you are a PD or pres Obama they dont care. you will know only when you are told you will be. maybe the pds whos list does not fill will have accees to see(I assume this). but if you have matched and plan to do residency in this country, learn to go by rules. rather than suggesting others to do what is not appropriate. All are equal and deserve the same any day anytime.
Steadfast1, with all respect, you really need to seriously chill. The fact is, PDs absolutely DO find out today. 2pm EST to be precise.

What does this ultimately mean? Nothing! If you re-read my original post, you'll see a "Smile" after my last sentence. That is supposed to imply something to the effect of, "just kidding," "ha, ha," etc. With one day left, it would make zero sense to actually try to get the PD to tell you if you're on their list.

Perhaps it bothers you that they find out before we do, but it's the way it is. There is apparently a proposal in the works to change how a lot of this works, but for now, it is what it is. Your "everyone/everything equal" idea is warm and fuzzy, but isn't always the way it works. Again, please relax.
YES the PD's would have got the list today at 2 pm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »