Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hairstyle for iv - forgetit
@shigella , yeah polished girls loog good agreed. and i am not a girl so im out of here,i was just nosing in coz i am single and the topic is so romantic Wink
@shigella No offence taken. Anyways, I am a guy. Just wanted to help sisters in pain here with whatever hair I have.
Hi there, Shigella. Smile That's great. Smile I wanna wear head scarf, too. Can I ask your advice regarding that? If yes, please contact me at shasha_md

Thanks!!! Smile
and why not my beauty saloon???
why not shavin??...en waxin...?
and yesss,,,,,those hairy legs look gross indeed!!!some hands&faces as well.....
lol lol lol on druva and dakhore

lonely single guy peeping in a romantic topic

by the way shigella, if you wear a scarf everywhere you go, how have you got such a good fashion sense of what to do with your hair and everything else.
a very useful & enlightening discussion! thank you, ladies.
enlightening yes!

useful for me - not really

shigella..ur insight is invaluable.
imgspouse: wht a pity!!! no one is appreciating ur cake book or my saloon backup!!! not loyal at all!!aint goin to think of another back up plan!!!!!
and yesssssssssssssssss...guud ideas...i was afraid to ask....hawz is it ? :"..... if you wear a scarf everywhere you go, how have you got such a good fashion sense of what to do with your hair and everything else...."????? ...and wht about ur pic on eras???? !!! does head scarf help to improve ther credit??if so....i wish i had known it before Sad....some ppl make lots of noises out of headscarfs and make a big deal out of it to get in some!...the same way some are guud at flirting!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ha ha boytoy!

in my case enlightening for me; and will be useful info for spouse... that how i visited this thread... how about you???? lol
i visited it..in the morning...and realized it's for gals.

but it grew eventually..and i got curious.

u know wat killed the cat?

Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »