Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - pakifucker

Friends,
My retirement declaration was not a publicity stunt. I really wanted to retire. However this is the letter I received from usmleforum this morning:

Dear Pakifukker,
We are grateful for the invaluable service that you have rendered to this forum. While we perfectly understand that you are about to start your residency in about a month™s time and it may be quite hard for you to contribute to this forum regularly, we refuse to let you go! We can not forget the simple fact that it is only because of you that we still exist here! Otherwise we all know these Pakistani people! They think blowing up usmleforum will move them one step closer to world ˜peace™! Simply speaking, if you leave, we all get blown up; it is our very existence that is at stake here! We implore you to give your decision a second thought and very carefully so, because even if you can not contribute full time anymore due to your binding obligations elsewhere, we will very much appreciate a part-time attention from you.
Sincerely
Usmleforum

How can I leave? So many lives at stake! I™m here to stay for the next fortnight, and then only on part time basis! Therefore happy reunion one more time! One happy family once more!! Kodak moment!!! Everybody say ˜cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese™!!!!!
are you serious. who cares , mr. dammy.
cheap pretentious chutar prasads like you who think you are relevant to anything other than your mother's chakla publicity. fukcing delhi ka head bharwa

desi fukcing cow manure eater...heheehehe
do they call pimping out your mother on the street corner residency in India?

In that case you have a lifetime's worth of residency experience already. I wish you the best of luck in you r graduate gandu education
Guys,
Please do not get upset by 'bharatch*d' language! That is the standard language spoken by pakistanis at home.. children to parents, grandparents.. you get the picture?! Also do no be surprised by his obsession with his 'mother's chakla'! Incest and pedophilia define very much the norms of standard sexual practice in Pakistan! Although you may argue, that mother-son thing is a bit extreme.. and I jolly well agree with that; but the thing is, you know, nothing is extreme when it comes to Pakistan!
Welcome back! I was sure that you cannot live without your daily dose of callosal insult, so I was expecting that you will make some childish chicanery like this to reappear with your rotten personality again, but not this early..really. Look at you! enjoying the best days of your life as a center of satiric attention of all forum members.
I should advice you to ask for a mere stipend from usmle forum for your worthless services here. But if they don't agree then never mind as you are recieving the the condign worth of your efforts and time here.
I am hopeful that one day your name will be in the prestigious "Guiness book of world record" with title "PF aka BC aka smellyindian....: recorded longest duration of enduring extreme insulting situation".
I wish you goodluck with that.
PS: I think its not a got idea to insult your own id. think about that!
I love the fact that whenever you start getting your as$ raped, you start complaining about the offensive nature of the language. Haha...a typical tutti kapoor..hahahaha thats a new one.

Well, try as you might, nothing can take away the crowning glory of India..generations upon generations forced into child sex slavery and loving it and turning out to be exactly like you.

You are so modest my cow worshipping philistine. I almost want to fukc your pet cow(your mother) without paying you.

Getting fukced without getting money...now thats really Indian Extreme..

Hehehe...Diarrhea prasads like you...the more you get fukced the more you enjoy it. Truly representative samples straight from the as$hole of the world.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »