Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for ANES and IM list, will pay you. - eisa
I have a full time job, so dont have time to contact each hospital personally.I am looking for uptodated list of ANES and IM prog requiremnts.I am ready tp pay for that.I can also share the cost of list from dofferent websites.email me at
steps6

Hi eisa

I am looking for the same, in the same boat as you. So if you get any list could you forward to me aswell. Will split the costs.
THANKS
hi eisa,
i'm planning on applying for anesthesia residencies in the upcoming match. I'm not aware of any commercial lists available listing IMG friendly programs for anesthesia. Some programs like cook county and maimonides have large no's of IMGs in their programs.
I was advised that as a rough approximation, applying to 10 programs would yield one interview and that having 6 or 7 interviews was a fairly safe bet in order to match.
I'm unsure about how many transitional/prelim programs to apply to.
Check out the anesthesia forum on Student Doctor Network (the frequently asked q's section has a lot of good info).
I was thinking that it would be useful if all the prospective anesthesia applicants on this forum were to link up to share info/experiences regarding applying for anesthesia.
Regards,
dm
Hi To:docuk. u did nt mention ur email.I will send u one if i get one.
To: dm. yes ,u r right,i searched but cod nt find any of the commercial site selling anes listing.I am also unsure about the anes process. some prog dont offer PG Y1 at all.
Any suggestions from prospective anes applicatns will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Eisa
To Eisa
Sorry for not mentioning my e mail
It is khushii001@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »