Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM SO MAD AT YOU kavita88:FORUM MEMBERS PLS NOTE - dkwiag
STOP posting NBME QUESTIONS, it might be an easy way out for YOU to get the right answer, but its NOT THE CORRECT WAY.. really not good on YOUR part to post nbme Q like this.

this Q http://usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=548369.php which YOU have posted is a NBME FORM 3 BLOCK 2 Q NO.27 and YOU knew this. cos the Question number says the same NUMBER..

pls DONT DO this.. I haven't done the NBME'S and I dont want to KNOW the NBME QUESTIONS right now.. I hope u know what i am trying to say..!!

PS: This world is an echo, It all comes back.. the Good,, the Bad and the UGLY.. if you try to fool people.. then just wait for ur turn..!!

gg
You are 100% right. i think whoever pasting NBME qs should mention in subject so other people know this qs is from NBME. Kavita88 maybe did it unintentionally i hope she understand.
Pls do label NBMEs.
God bless your heart.
ya guys pls put like its nbme question owise it will spoil our assessment
@ dkw ... it seems she knew that it was a nbme question. because the question number is same as the nbme form .....anyways from now on I dont know, whether or not to attempt a Question on this forum..!

God bless you..!!
I AM SORRY I WON'T POST NBME WITHOUT LABEL FROM TODAY.
@kavita88......you immediatley understood,you are so nice,
thanks a lot.
thanks Kavita.. appreciated..! its a matter of great courage to stand up and accept your mistakes on a public platform. you have shown to be courageous.

thanks and good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »