Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who will be matched at Coney Island Hospital - docswedish
Please leave your email addresses here and we will get in touch with each other as to how to proceed from here. We all have common concerns like Renting an apartment, subinternship etc. So, kindly don't be shy and come forward to help each other.

Mine is DOCSWEDISH@HOTMAIL.COM
BUMP
they will work you to death, residents and nurses will give you a special treatments that you will not forget. any complaints from you and you get kick out of the program right away,
enjoy your stay there for three years
docswedish- dont believe any of these stupid rumours and people trying to scare you. Any residency - work load is high.Period.. Coney Island- lot of Img's, good neighborhood,affordable apartments.

And nobody can kick you out of any prog just like that. Unless u commit major major blunder or fraud. So beware of all these folks trying to scare you.
I don't care wat Dr. OZ says, cuz in these tough times its hard to get residency and I am prepared to swallow my heart in the event of bumping into someone rude. However, thanks for the heads up.

@shift, thanks for your comforting remarks, but I already know that nurses at Coney island do behave rudely sometimes. But like I said I am only going there for 3 years and then I can move anywhere nice.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »