Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mtb2 Q..EXPLAIN MECHANISIM ? - raheem
HYPOPHOSPHATEMIA CAUSE TISSUE HYPOXIA?
q2,,,,,,what is the significance of nuchal translucency?
1- Phosphate plays a key role in the delivery of oxygen to the tissue. Lack of phosphate, therefore, leads to tissue hypoxia and hence disruption of cellular function. Severe hypophosphatemia becomes clinically significant when there is underlying phosphate depletion. Otherwise, short-term acute hypophosphatemia is not usually associated with any specific disorder.

remember about ATP ?

2- Down Syndrome
sorry is this the phospahte associated to the phosphate in ATP?? im kinda confused, i thought the plasma phosphate levels didnt influence that. but in that case should it not be the Na K ATP pump that is affected first along with membrane rupture rather than tissue hypoxia, lol im real confused now. I Will appreciate if you can explain. Thanks.
just read the mechanism of how oxygen involved into the ATP, ADP production for enegery.....that is the one, i think. But, this is more of step 1 ?
Decrease phosphate cause dec. in 2.3 di (phospho)glycerate of Hb ..so O2 will occupy
B- chain sites of Hb instead of 2,3DPG (MORE AFFINITY OF O2 TO Hb)so O2 will no more delivered to tissue(left shift) of O2 dissoc. curve.....most tissue affected by
hypoxia is brain(seizure)...RBC(hemolysis)..heart(arrhythmias)......THANKS ALL
thanks Smile
@ Raheem: Thanks for your great explanation ..
hum got it, thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »