Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psych applicants - bikas
any of you took your interview already? if you have then pls enlighten us about the overall interview. you will be helping us all. and pls let us know if any program offered prematch and dont forget to cancel interviews that u dont wana attend or if you have prematch already.

hope someone will share their interview experience.
thanks
none of the psych applicants have attended the interview so far? or you guys dont wana help each other? medicine people are posting their experience. what happend to psych people?
I had at henry ford and Uni of MD/Shepard Pratt.
They ask u general stuffs and may also ask u to present a case.
GL
atleast u replied. is the interview very long? does any psych program offer prematch? can you elaborate about your interview like medicine people?
interview day goes around 3.00 - 3.30 PM. At Henry Ford, 6 people interviewed us while at Uni of MD just two, mostly the interview is one on one.
Some programs do offer prematch. What else do u want to know???
When do u hv ur first i-view? Just relax and be calm...everything will be OK
GL
thanks sunrajjai,
what i am feared more is people are saying that they ask clinical questions for psychaitry so wanted to know if they really do ask. heard that they really get our psychologic testing, so just wanted to know your expeirence. well i am starting on novemeber last week.
Even if they ask you the clinical Qs, try your best answer but if u do not know the asnwer, jus say that u do not know at this time but u will definitely get back to them. That should be OK if u do not know the answer....I can understand that theres lot of anxiety....but once u do one of ur interview, i am sure u will feel better.

GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »