Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is bronx? - aquarius
It reads Africans are killed in the USA. Give your reference,it is about evidence,if you dont then, swallow your pride.i guess you are the one in denial.Shell,chevron and exxon mobile are thriving in the "unsafe" Africa.Please wake up,which part of Africa are you talking about.Please quit this senseless smearing of a whole Continent.To compare Bronx with AFRICA is an insult,and you better retract your baseless statement.When children are raped and murder is not news,college students abducted and killed,is cool,but people like you wake up to insult a whole continent,it makes you feel accomplished,shame on you.
cute,I think it is better you surf BBC focuse in Africa.
I think taht the residents once they got inside hospital they never live that place,if they get a fellowship is even better...Smile
or buy a shotgun with explosive heads and then is different...Smile
I sympatthise with you,if BBc is how best you know how to reference.Give me statistics,cos going by statistics America has the highest crime rate.You know why, statistics is not so readily available in some sub saharan Africa.so so for it.African children are not killed without provocation. College students return home alive, spouses are not killed over insurance settlement.Dont insult AFRICA, but celebrate AFRICA.
rrp: i liked ur comments, they're realistic. that's why knowledge is the best. u know it very well, meaning the place. unlike others who open their mouths senselessly bursting hearsay statements that this place is bad, lousy and what have u.

for those whose comments affect sensibilities of people: please realize that when u give ur posts here, u r in effect communicating to the world. coz peoples coming from various countries read u. so please refrain from sending careless messages which will not sit well with other citizens.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »