Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Boyfriend Ever!! - killertcell
Konichiwa bithces! Are you looking for the most handsome, kick ass boyfriend ever? If so, stop looking. you fu*king found him. I'm a 25 year old medical student with bad ass USCE and fresh YOG....2012! You heard it right....I'm so fresh I haven't even graduated yet!!

Ladies, take a second and let that sink in. Unfortunately due to my commitment to watching the English Premier League and kicking ass in Xbox 360 Fifa 2012, I don't have double 99s to offer you. But what I lack in my USMLE scores, I make up with my intense charm, height, wit and charisma. That's right ladies....be careful if you're going on a date with me. Cuz if you have stress incontinence...I'll fu*king make you laugh all night long!!

After spending the last four years in shi*ty, rainy England, I have decided that it is time to move back to sunny America for my residency. Oh, and have I mentioned that I am planning to go into pediatrics. I banged out that ERAS application last month and even have a few interviews lined up Wink Oh sh*t....a handsome, charming, funny guy who loves children?!? Hell yes...what can I say...I can change a diaper with one hand, eyes closed!! Wait...what's that I hear? Oh..I think it's the sound of your heart melting Wink Smile

I decided that my culinary skills deserve a separate paragraph all on its own! Watching me in the kitchen is like watching picasso paint, beethoven compose, usher sing...i can go on...but you get the idea! I can slice and dice onions in seconds, marinate chicken with exotic spices you've never even heard of. Fu*k it...if you're beautiful enough...I'll even cook for you. EVERY GODDAMN NIGHT!! Chicken Do Piaza with spicy rice on Mondays...Tuscan Garlic Pasta on Tuesdays...lemme stop before I blow your mind! Don't eat meat? That's fu*king cool with me...I'll make a Chili Paneer that will knock your fu*king socks off.

Like watching movies? OH SHI*TT...I fu*king love them!! Bollywood, Hollywood, Spanish, French, Arabic....I watch all that shi*t! We'll snuggle up under a blanket in front of my 72" Flatscreen plasma TV and watch movies all weekend long (if I am not on call that is)!! Don't like movies? That's cool too...we can go dancing, bowling, hiking, karaoke singing, driving, sky diving...hell...I'll do whatever you wanna do baby!

Are you the type who loves to talk? Cuz I am fu*king awesome at shutting the hell up and listening to women! If I can listen to my mom talk for hours.....I can listen the shi*t out of any girl in this world! Or are you the type who wants the guy to share his feelings? Fu*k...I love to talk as well! I can tell you all about my childhood, strengths, weakensses, hopes, dreams, fears....I'll pour it all out if you want me to.

Don't have a green card or US Citizenship? That's fu*king alright...I don't discriminate like residency directors! Hell...you'll even get a green card for marrying me...shi*t..how much sweeter can this deal get Smile

Am I interested in being your boyfriend? You can bet my single ass I am! I only require a good looking, cool, fun-loving girl. Other than that...anything else will be considered a bonus! If you're Indian...that's massive bonus points cuz my parents are a bit traditional and it'll save me from an ass whooping!! But hell...if you're cool....I don't care...I'll suffer a bit of ass whooping for you Smile

Email me! I'll hook your ass up with USMLE Forum links, photographs, background checks, credit report, reference letters, resume, awards, pictures of chess trophies and I'll even throw in a fu*king amazing recipe for free!! If you want a next generation boyfriend who consistently blows your fu*king mind with awesomeness, then hit me up. I'm ready to rock your world!!
jd4peds

p.s: Shi*tloads of credit to the random guy who posted the "best roommate ever" ad on craigslist. You inspire me Smile
kIllertcell, you need to work on staying grounded. Tone down your over-confidence/ arrogance and maybe some awesome gal would like to know you better. anyways, wrong forum dude, maybe you shud post this in shaadi.com or bharatmatrimony.com or one of those sites.
good luck wid both of ur searches.
Dude..this was just a joke. Even if I wanted a GF...why the hell would I look for a girlfriend in a USMLE forum? lol. Just thought I'd provide a little bit of humor in this time of stress and anxiety. Take a chill pill....and good luck with your apps Smile
phew, i thought u had seriously lost it!!
Hahaha...I have lost it a bit during this residency application process..but not this much...lol! Google "craigslist best roommate ever"....then you'll understand Tongue
ha ha ha, well that puts things in entirely different perspective. and you have no reason to loose it . wid 13-15 iv's lined up, u sure are gonna smooth sail thru the match.
Thanks Nanz...and best of luck to you buddy! We've all worked hard Smile
lol! i just thought u were drunk Tongue
@vj6

Haha...u don't want to see me drunk. I am worse than this Tongue lol
Hilarious post. cracked me up!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »