Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird invitation weird day!!!!!!!!!! - lsa
I received one call from a PC about my interview date....I am set on backup for the date I choose after I already set my schedule.

Few min later received e-mail from U of FL for invitation. Then I was e-mailed again saying similar e-mail sent by mistake.

Again when I check messages in my eras I got two new messages...1 just explaining about the schedule of the interview date...the second one...apology and to disregard the message and they say will contact me soon.

Is there anybody with similar exprience?
Yeh I got that two new messages too. Although it's not an invite yet, I feel better for hearing something from them than nothing.
Me Too...

Same email invitation for U of Florida/Jacksonville... later an email to disregard the previous email.
Also A intinerary for Mount Sinai on a interview date on 11/7.... later an email to disregard the previous email.

They are playing with our sanity...
At least you know you are in their mailing list already. :-p
holy cow...same here both e-mail , one from mount sinai for 11/7 and jax mistake...im going crazy
SAME FOR ME...........I WAS SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE DETAIL TIME TABLE, BUT THE NEXT MOMENT THE BALOON OF HAPPINESS WAS BURST......
hey now I'm worried I got the email from jacksonville but not from Mont Sanai maybe i"m not in the email.
Let's take it as a good news atleast not to worry.
Lisy,

Are you sure you are talking about Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York? All the best.
Same happened to me, i recieved email to interview from u of fl jax then another emailof apology.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »