Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did NBME 6 online - drfuture
hey guys after months of preparation I got down today aftre I did the NBME form 6 online I got 500 which is approximately 221 or 93, although it is good but not good enough to get a match
any way is there any advices ? I took the extended feed back form s Iam going to start studying the the subject that I got low performnace in!

waiting ur help
who told you 221 is not good enough to match?
That is a great score by the way. Did you do nbme 5? how did it compare?
It might be enough but as an IMG it is very competetive to get match with less than 99 at least that is what i hear from every body. no I didnt do NBME 5 shuld I?
I'm gong to do nbme 6 soon and I already did 5 so I just wanted to know how they compare. But I'll find out soon.

Well "99" doesn't exist anymore so that's good. Just do well on step 2 ck and try to get step 3 done as well before applying. Try to also get united states clinical experience. Are you a USIMG?
No I am a Libyan IMG lol and I have graduated since last march so Iam trying to catch the train how much u got in the 5>>> hope u do better in nbme 6
I got 440/207 on 5 when i wrote it on dec 29. Since then I've been doing DIT and started UW questions. I'm hoping for a 220 at least on number 6.

You still have time to improve and even with a 220 you still have a chance to match. But focus on your weak areas and then you can bump it up to a 230+.
thank u I am really grate ful for ur naseeha c u around
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »