Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
@carpediem

hey i posted some link early this morn .. and the bacillus also undergoes transformation ..

i just had a glance of the qs .. didnt look at any expln or tried to sove them and my memory aint that good either that i ll remember those qs .. rt now i m not even sure about how i ll do in nbme 1 !!

just finished a 2 hr cooking cleaning .. back to fa ..
Today every one is busy. Including me too..iam trying to
Finish my goal till 9pm ...so iam trying hard..i tries to sleep
Fot 30 min.but i couldnt ...so waked again and studing ...
hi i am back..and i am fine..im just getting bouts of emotional crisis here and there...

ok reading FA repro want to finish it in one hour!
hey guys i came home from lib . didnt read new topic as i said i would i was exhausted needed coffee to energize & the coffee shop was closed. instead read notes of weak areas & will continue with that as cant neglect it will regret later .

@2177

are u going to give ur exam fm NY or u are flying back ??

@vena , its 9 pm !!are u done with ur goal ..

@raw

hey dear .. we all go thru this phase .. just hang on .. u are almost there .. this is the most crucial stage .. try and keep ur cool .. cos this is the time that maters most .. i m trying to cool down too .. cos if i dont .. all the efforts till now will go in vain .. dont panick .. this is where u gather all the courage u ve left in u .. its the last push ..
guys ths is a story fm a journal .. may not ve any significance here ,, just read it when u are bore

A reward that a person can get from putting aside one’s own needs.

All of the people in the young man’s village earned a living in fishing industry; therefore, volunteers for rescues were so much needed in emergency situations.

One night, the wind blew strongly, the clouds moved so quickly and a great storm almost drowned a fisherman's boat. In panic and fear, the ship’s crew sent an S.O.S.

The captain of the rescue team sounded the alarm and the villagers gathered looking at the harbor. When the rescue team ran their boat and tried to pass through the wild wave, the villagers waited at the shore while feeling worried, with lanterns on their hands to give light to the way back. An hour later, the rescue boat returned and the villagers cheered happily to welcome them.

As they exhaustedly fell on the sand, the volunteers reported that the rescue boat was not capable of taking more passengers with them and they have left one person back there. If they had taken the person, the rescue boat must have drowned. Even though it was only one person, he could endanger the lives of all of the passengers. The captain asked one more group of volunteers to save the person who was left behind.

Hans, a young man of 16 years of age stepped forward. However, his mother held his arm and begged, "Don’t go. Your father died in a shipwreck 10 years ago and your older brother Paul has been missing in the sea for 3 weeks. Hans, you’re the only one I’ve got."

Hans replied, "Mother, I have to go. What would happen if all people say, I can’t go, let others do it? Mother, this time I’ve to do my duty. When there’s a calling for serving, we all have to join and play our role."

Hans kissed his mother, joined the rescue team, and soon disappeared in the darkness of the night. A few hours have passed, but for Han’s mother it felt like forever. Finally, the rescue team’s boat returned with Hans standing at the edge of it.

Clasping his two palms, the captain shouted, "Have you find the person?"

Not being able to restrain himself, Hans shouted excitedly, "Yes, we’ve found him. Tell my mother he’s my brother Paul!"
m stuck with ms sk .. will wrap up here for tonight .. will try and finish tom ..gn
thanks owl Smile yeah i just freaked out then cos my inlaws again came for dinner....and right now I'm in this zone of studying...anyways...i got over it..i shouldn't get mad they are helping so much i can't even complain!!

yeah we do need to keep calm...

another association: yolk sac tumor ---schiller duval bodies( yolk sac tumor is in little girls---schiiler duval bodies--small doll babies)

Granulosa cell tumor: Call exner bodies ( Granny calls her Ex)

@carpe: yeah these associations are really bad to memorize..that's why i put it here..kinda keeps it in our head...
Owl. Its 8:30 ..here still have time
@vena

oops sorry .. anyway .. i m counting the count down to 9 for u .. !! just jokin

@raw . the mnemonic girl thinks ur mnemonics are awesome lol!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »