Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Review Material for sale - jerseyace27
I am selling a 6 CD set which contains all 8 of the 2004 Kaplan Review Course Books These books are only available by taking the over $3000 Kaplan review course. All of this material is high quality. The 8 books include

1 Anatomy
2 Behavioral Science
3 Biochemistry
4 Microbio/Immuno
5 Pharmacology
6 Pathology
7 Physiology
8 Qbook

The book files on the CDs are in PDF format and use adobe acrobat which is included free on the CDs. All the CDs are bookmarked so you can easily jump around from different pages, chapters, sections or review questions. These CDs contain over 3000 pages of review material and thousands of review questions with answers and explanations that closely resemble the most recent test questions. These 6 CDs are so much cheaper than taking the Kaplan course, plus you won't have to carry around all those heavy books. All of this material is easily viewable on any computer, plus you can have multiple pages and books opened at once. Best of all, you can print this material to paper if you want. These CDs contain everything you need to ace the USMLE step 1. So why pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for these books when you can get them on CD for only $150.

I accept paypal, money orders, or checks for the payment and I will mail you the CDs once payment is received. If interested, please email me at jerseyace27
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »