Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best sources to prepare for the exam? - zaineb
I start preparing for the exam .Can u plese tell me which r the best sources for step 2 CS.Is there any CD or material that helps to improve English Language.Thank u,and good luck for you all.
I used only First aid..it was posted on this forum a link on how to do the proper PE..ANd it important to must have a practice partner before you take the exam then also try writing the patients notes. It takes only a week to prepare..Pls do pray alot.
Thanks alot ,can u please send me this link,appreciate it.
im sorry i dont have the link..what i did was i read back all the messages starting Nov on this forum..i would really love to help you. And also gather some mnemonics and tips from digi_doc..It helped me pass also.
I took the C3NY workshops with Dr. Swartz. They really changed the way I thought about the exam. I took them in October, the exam in Chicago on 7 November and just got my PASS!!!!

I really thing that you cannot pass (maybe for some) without good guidance. There is so much good and bad posted that you don't know what to believe. Also practice and practice once you know what is right. Dr. Swartz was so right that you cannot memorize the materials in the books or tapes. You must be aware of all the sublte clues by the SPs. GL on your exam. If you have any questions, let me know. Natira
do not at all listen to these guys who pose themselves as students!!!.they r the representatives of some programs.......i took my test...USMLEWORLD or FIRSTAID r more than enuff.......only u need 2 catchhold of a guy who is taking the test with u or a frend of u or ur bro/sis 2 practice....only practice is the imp thing....do not waste ur money or time on any other things....if any doubts...feel free 2 ask
i agree with doc_doc....just USMLEWORLD or FIRSTAID...that's enough....Dr Swartz has not make any difference...
To DOC_DOC, Don't accuse me of being a representative for Swartz. You are making false accusations. If people ask as question, don't stop their answers! How do we know that you not a representative of USMLEWORLD? Some people prepare for exams like CS by doing reading while others need live courses. Whta's best for one is not best for someone else.
i used usmle world online they have a great course passed with no problem
hi Natira...sorry if it was a wrong accusation....but u sounded like one!!!!.i was just trying 2 help a person....i too was misguided a lot b4 my exam...i wasted my precious 3 weeks PREPARING 4 CS.....after i am done with my exam....i strongly feel that allotting anymore than 10 days 2 preapare 4 CS is a criminal waste of time.....and mind u,am yet 2 take my step 1 and 2....so i was just advising not 2 waste money and time.....may be my anger was not directed against u.......i see a lot of guys who r vigorously endorsing some programs here......just that....no hard feelings...bye
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »