• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help wat r my chances??!! - diverticulosis
Step 1 - 264
Step 2 - 289
Step 2 CS - Pass
Step 3 - 252
All steps first attempt
YOG - 2012
8 publications at Harvard University and 13 peer reviewed journal articles in JAMA
All rotations done at ACGME hospitals including Yale, Harvard, Columbia, and UCLA
US Citizen
Married to a US Citizen
Parents are US Citizens
Adopted my dog pebbles from a US shelter
Sang the US anthem at my 6th grade spelling be championship

plzzz help me!! i am applying for family medicine but i think i am not competiative. i really need ur help what r my chances????
u have no chance buddy. id apply to be a CNA because u stand no chance. 
anyone? r my credentials ok or should i apply for psychiatry only? someone pleeeaseee come on gys help me!!!!
Year of graduation might hurt you but overall decent chance.
Oh please...we are not kidding here....
thank you charcot!

israilyas why r u mad because ur credentials aren't like mine? i was just being honest to ur question about ur chances. why be upset at the truth?
lol
Arrowmates meant to say, you have outstandingly high scores. you will get interviews form any competitive hospital in the United States.
BTW, how come you didn't do your rotations in John Hopkins keeping in mind about yourother rotation done at highly competitive Universities.

Step 289??????? How come you did'nt score higher in Step 3.

Being married to a US citizen is of no benefit if you are already a US citizen. There is one benefit that you won't have to sponsor your spouse by going back and forth to USCIS. (another big lol)

Make sure, your pet dog is also a US citizen otherwise you might be aksed to leave a country being on J1 visa.
I wish u agood luck.....if u have all this .you won't look for this forum at all to seek advice...i feel bad to waste my time replying.
thank u faith!!

i forgot to mention i worked as a lab assistant to the top cancer research fellow in the united states for 3 years. I could have done my rotations at hopkins but i was bored with them!

r u saying my step 2 is too low? oh god now im depressed!!

i am pretty sure my pet dog is a us citizen. they told me a mexican couple had dropped him off to the shelter. do u think i should get immigration involved i dont want any hangups im already stressed!!!!
You welcome my dear doc.

You need antidepressants now sicne you are diagnosed with major depression by psychiatrist at Harward.
Prozac 10 mg QD before you go to bed.
Klonipin 2mg qd befre you go to bed for insomnia
Next appointment scheduled Sep 14 ,2014. You need psychotherapy before you apply.

Don't forget to get your pet sponsored. It can be sponsored thru J1 as well. The choice is yours. if you adopt it as your kid. Donot take it lightly. Make sure, pet's paper work is complete and updated.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »