Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
269 Thank God - peterskype
@peterskype
congratulations!!!! whattaa score in both steps....wow...
I am currently preparing for step 1. Just started U world ,can you please let me know what was ur cumulative score in Uwolrd 1st time when u did it.. am scoring pretty low like 52%..HOW CAN I improve it..by going again thru FA or anything else?
Also about nbmes , which ones u took? did u take all of those online?
Thanks and i really appreciate your detailed feedback.
Congrats once again.. for awesome scores
Natasha
peterskype... kudos to u... !! ur post is so inspiring to all of us out here who r struggling... be it step 1 or 2... im currently studying for step 1, thank u for sharing ur experience... so very much appreciate it Smile wishing u the very best in future Smile
Thanks a lot, Peter. That's great inspiration and very practical advices.. Much appreciated. Smile kind regards, emma
@Natasha
The first run over Uworld I scored also in the fifties, which is pretty normal. the second I scored in the high eighties, FA alone would not help you in improving your second score. My humble advice and what I did, was to write down UW explanation inside the FA book. So that I keep all high yeild info all in one place. You may also add pages for the things not covered in FA. These Q and explanation are your most valuable tool for studying.
I only took NBME 15 and 7 or 13 Sorry, I don't remember well. My advice is take all NBME that you can preferably online with feedback and check forums for the wrong ones you get.

Good luck.
Congratulations. Great achievement Smile

Thank you for sharing your experience and for helpful tips. Appreciate your kind and gracious manner.
All the best for your residency. God bless you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »