Lets motivate and update each other.
Cheers
Can you guys comment on
1) What you have done so far
2) What are you doing?
And a sense of when you expect to complete that material
3) Whats ur expected Score target

I will start
1) I have started DIT few weeks back with multiple breaks.
2) I am doing DIT, Supplement it with Pathoma where I encounter Pathology -- I will be done with this by end of May
2) I will Incorporate about 44 Qs of Uworld Starting May 1st.

I plan to take CS on June 30th... So I am doing 1 case per day with a study partner from now and the last 2 weeks, I plan to study Just CS. And then after June 30th Get back on Step 1 prep with Uworld and weak areas. And plan on giving Step 1 Aug 30 2015 !

oh and also apply for the match lets see
hi i'm gonna take the test on september, i did kaplan lecture notes, videos and kaplan qbank just once,now almost finished FA first reading with usmle-rx video express, on may first i think start usmlerx qmax and goljan at the same time for two months, then Uworld(july 1) and after one month depend of my score nbme weekly until exam
hi i'm gonna take the test on september, i did kaplan lecture notes, videos and kaplan qbank just once,now almost finished FA first reading with usmle-rx video express, on may first i think start usmlerx qmax and goljan at the same time for two months, then Uworld(july 1) and after one month depend of my score nbme on weekend weekly until exam
Dear friends, im in a confusion and want ur assistance..
My block for step1 is april.may.june 15 and i also had booked a date for my exam at the prometric on 7th may..
But somehow due to sad circumstances i wor be able to give my exam.. And i want to extend my eligibility period to july aug sept..
Can anyone guide me abt wat to do?
Do i have to call the prometric on the phone and cancel my appointment and also have to pay a penalty fee?
Then contact ecfmg and pay a penalty fee there too?
Please guide me with the steps..
to najm https://iwa2.ecfmg.org/epex/epexoverview.asp
Thankyou rey17 Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »