Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinai Hospital Baltimore - leena14
Anyone got an iv from there?
I got this weird invitation, take a look please:

"Congratulations! The Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Housestaff Selection Committee has reviewed your application and is delighted to invite you for an interview for our program in Internal Medicine. Please make sure to read the information below carefully.

Please send an email to SinaiMedicine@lifebridgehealth.org at your earliest convenience to schedule your interview. Do not send an email response to ERAS. Make sure to
have the email subject titled “Selected to Interview – Medicine Track (Preliminary or Categorical)”. We recommend that you schedule your interview as promptly as possible, so that we can confirm an interview date that is most convenient for you. See interview date below.

Interview Date: 12/15/16"

What is this?!!
It seems like the only available date is tomorrow
Thanks.
Have anyone interviewed there recently? how was your experience?
Hey Leena. I received exactly the same invite in October. However, I scheduled my interview for January. Its possible that they had a cancellation and a spot opened up for tomorrow. Extremely short notice though! I know of someone who interviewed there, and said they liked the program. As far as i've heard, its only general questions. Good Luck! Smile
Thanks roro89. I`ll let you know how it goes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »