Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old IMG practicing PA
Hi!!! 
I am an old IMG (2010) and gave my step 1 and 2 exam an year after graduation and didn’t do good on them so I decided to go to PA school.I am a practicing PA in hospital medicine but want to pursue residency again.I know it is hard to tell but do I still stand a chance.
Thank you in advance.
Like may PA, NP,   Go for Carribean med school, where some school may let you skip basic med phase.
(03-05-2023, 03:55 PM)sk29 Wrote: Hi!!! 
I am an old IMG (2010) and gave my step 1 and 2 exam an year after graduation and didn’t do good on them so I decided to go to PA school.I am a practicing PA in hospital medicine but want to pursue residency again.I know it is hard to tell but do I still stand a chance.
Thank you in advance.

Reply to me with your phone number, i need your CV and I can help with some local programs I know.
Thank you in advance.

Hi 
I am in the same boat. Don't they have a residency program at the place you work as a hospital medicine? If they have residency, they could help you out!
Thanks
Don't they have a residency program at the place you work as a hospital medicine

may be in web
rainbow obby
Deciding to pursue residency after working as a practicing PA is a significant decision, and it's commendable that you're considering it.
Thank you in advance.

As an old IMG looking to pursue residency again, you still stand a chance. Next Steps helps you in the preparation of the USMLE from scratch to match, offering personalized guidance and support to clear your exam. Their tailored approach could be what you need to boost your scores and improve your residency application. Good luck!
"Old IMG practicing PA" is reminiscent of the early days of old technology and methods. Similar to how the fnaf game taps into classic elements to create excitement, practicing old methods can bring valuable value and lessons in the new age of technology.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »