Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good luck to all!!!!!!!! - mledoctor
hello everyone! i am a silent spectator of this forum and this is the first time that i'm posting any message. i just want to wish everyone good luck and pray that everyone should have the strength to be patient and strong during this time. i too have applied and frankly speaking.... i'm very very nervous abt the whole thing. this forum is very nice.. coz everyone.. almost everyone i mean....is ready to help each other, give each other support and confidence.
please..... humble request to people who enjoy making others get tensed... please don't post wrong news that u got an interview when u didn't. be honest... we all are... ur not going to gain anything from this. i wish that everyone get's an interview... and everyone get's into residency. all the very best to each and everyone out there...
thank you for wishing me the best of luck. i guess i will recieve many many interview offers in next several days. thank you.
thanx, good luck to you too
I made the story about getting interview to mention if you can help other by sharing your information to help each other, not for showing off or releasing our stress by putting others in the stress. So people can conclude that many of these messages could be fake and just for misleading other guys here.
hey! "chcentaur".... i didn't mean to personally attack anyone.... really. u know that ur intentions were good.... so be cool. i really didn't mean to offend anyone. i just wanted to say what u are saying.... DON'T BELIEVE every message.... that's all. all the best...
be cool
Hey chcentaur... don't take it seriously... Ur whole story made me laugh in these tensed up days.
thank you, and gl to u2!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »