Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcript on CAF - aefvav
"Will you or your medical school submit a transcript to ERAS office?" - I was confused by this. If I already sent a copy of the transcript togather w/ LORs to the ERAS and I am not expecting another one from my medical school, should I check YES or NO here? Thanks a lot.
Your school have to send otherwise no certification.
But that one was not for ERAS.
For ecfmg to apply for steps, again simple copies with a form 186. Form 186 must be notorized.
I think my question caused further confusion here - sorry about it. This is a question on page 12 (I guess) of CAF. I believe all of us will send or already sent a copy of transcript to ERAS office. I think we should check YES here. But what worries me is that if we check YES, does ERAS office or the program will regard our application as INCOMPLETE because they are expecting another transcript from the medical school? Sorry about the confusion but I do have this concern.
if you have sent your medical school transcript along with other documents to ERAS then you check yes on CAF...but i have another q...is transcript on ADTS the same as medical school transcript or this is USMLE transcript.
please answer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »