Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paediatrics for Step 2 - shruti
Hi everyone, I have been reading the Kaplan notes designed for Paediatrics, and I find that they are appropriate only for a quick review, not for thoroughly revising concepts and feeling like you have read the subject and not just browsed through a compilation of points. What would you recommend for Paeds- Blueprints ? NMS? BRS Paeds ? Pretest ? High Yield?Which resource strikes the best balance between quick completion and thorough concepts?
hi shruti,
i felt the same way initailly but i realised that thast all that u will ever need for step 2!blueprints is good but a lot of details and unnecessary stuff that u will have to read and remember.[i bought it and wasted the money after reading it once!]
try sticking to kaplan only for notes and do the uw later that should be enough to carry u tru though it may seem silly now.KAPLAN NOTES ARE THE BEST!
good luck.
completely agree with jimmy. if with second revision and after doing question you feel the same , go for blue print peds. a little more detailed then it need to be i think
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »