Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice step 1 kaplan CenterPrep 30 visits - meeee
Hi all,

I am looking for study materials for step-1.Some body adviced me to join the kaplan centerPrep 30 visits. It costs 1,899USD. If any one has tried this program, please give me some advice..I am in a doubt to join it because it costs too much.Thank you!
I went to it. I advise you not to go for it. (Not for financial reasons but for the fast pace of it).

30 visits - How much will you cover in 30 visits?

Usually I prefer to complete a video and then read the topic well (while reading - if I have doubts, I would revise the video) and then only go for the next video. This did not happen with '30 visits'.

1, But, with 30 visits, I was under pressure only to complete the videos (Because I paid!!!) and I was concentrating less on what I was understanding. At the end, I was still blank on many aspects.

2, You only have 30 visits. So, you have keep listening many hours of video everytime you enter Kaplan. How much will you imbibe if you listen 12 hours of video every day?

If you are a recent/ US Medical graduate and are looking for a fast paced program 'that you can sustain', then it is good for the buck.

If you are just starting your step 1 prep - My advice to you would be a firm 'No'.
Thank you so much for your pricise and detailed advice!!
hi i liked this suggestion too but have u video of kaplan , if yes can u send me plz , my e mail is qamc_2001, plz reply m eif u dont mind , thanks , bye , plz e mail me
qamc_2001@yahoo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »