Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matched Radiology!!!!!!!!:) Thanks Allah :):) - kk75
Anybody who needs help, please dont hesitate to ask me, I will do all in my capacity. Congratulations to all those who matched and my bestest Luck to those in the scramble
hey what r ur credentials,marvellous-radiology,are u amg..
Congratulations!! .... It's nice to know more and more img's in radiology!!!

Hope to see you around auntminnie!!!
no IMG, 95 step 1 93 step 2 passed CS, applied with step 1 score, step 2 score came on feb 17th, one week before rank order deadline, it was all too close, so just wanna say its god's divine help man, i so wanna help anyone who needs me!!!!
Could you please tell us a little bit more about your credentials? Like Graduate years, USCE. LORs,etc.
Thanks very much!
Hi
Congratulations! That was close, but you did it!
when you have time I would like your opinion about scope for imgs in radio and patho. I am interested in either, but I was told radio is a no hope. I have a 238/96 in step 1, and I am takign step 2 in apr/may. I have no usce, but US work experience in microbiology and genetics.
thanks adeel, congrats to you also, it must feel gr8, yeah love to see u around buddy, u take care, who knows i may run into u at RSNA next year..

tc
thanks adeel, congrats to you also, it must feel gr8, yeah love to see u around buddy, u take care, who knows i may run into u at RSNA next year..

tc

tc
kk75, great,radiology for IMG, you did a really great job, congratulation!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »