Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yahoooooooooooooo Got my score today! - draashna
Its 92/227...Smile I know its not 98 0r 99 or even 95 but i m satisfied...teh way i studied i think its a gift for me...This forum was v v helpful for me i learnt a lot in this forum..Thx to all u guys here...u are really great...Smile n wish everyone of u all the sucess in life GL TO ALL!!
Congratulations. wish you all the best.
congratulations.all the besr for steps ahead.
please keep all of us in prayers
Hey draashna,
Congrtulations!!!..awesomescore...very happpppppppppy for u....all ur hard work did pay u in the end...Gl with step2.
Thank to all u guys...I'll surely remember u guys in my prayers ..thx a lot sharky for ur wishes...
Hey draashna congratulations for the great score. Colud you please share with us your exam experience and any tips that U think are important for step1 takers. Thanks a lot dear.
hey draashna, conratulations...gr8 score
aashnaaaa....u hav done it,girl!!!!!!!i am sooooooo happy and sooooo proud of u.....i knew u would score so well!!!!...ab party karo full time....Smile))wish u a verrryy happpy life ahead....Best wishes and best of luck with everything....WinkU ROCK!!!!
HEY GREAT, CONGRATULATIONS.KEEP IT UP.GO AHEAD. ALL THE BEST.
dear drashna,
Congaratulations!!!
Don't worry..........it is not a must to get 99..........what we need 90+.........& u have made it.
wow.
all the best wishes.

bep11
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »