Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt Sinai Miami Observership - robin082006
ANy one experienced there? do they issue certificate and LOR for us after observership?
I did 2 months in MSMC in Miami Beach, Florida, and was good.
I did 1 month in Cardiovascular Surgery and Other in Internal Medicine. I got 2 LORs.
Also, they offer IM residency/Surgery/ER/Pathology/Radiology/Cardiology/Interventional Cardiology Residencies with an H1-B visa, so If you are interested, I recomend you to do a rotation. Is not the best place to rotate (compared with UM/JMH) but its very IMG friendly.
Each month cost $500.

I hope this help
hey robin...i think miami is full till september..and i dont know if doing an observership after september will be worth it....Goodluck.
hello folks..i m doing observership in a hospital in florida.it dont have residency positions.i ve done a month in surgery.now am doing in medicine.i m looking for a medicine residency...many of my friends told tht ..a lor from surgeon is not useful for im residency....like tht...during interview definitley i will face a question like..why u did observe surgeries when u rinterested in im...is tht right?????pls...buddies..throw some lighht on this and also on lors..i have to leave this place in a week andd b4 tht i need to get atleast 2 lors...thank u so much...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »