Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is next once we receive the contract - frog1
My program told me last Friday the contract is being prepared and will sent to me via FedEx. Does anyone know what we need to do once we receive it?

I understand the contract package contains the answer to my question but I need to know in advance to make travel plans. My pc is out of town and will not be back for another 2 days.

My assumption is: once the contract arrives, I sign and mail it back then I am free to go. Could anyone provide some information on this?
Where did you match. This was the same case for me. I matched in mercy catholic, darby.
You should receive all instructions with the contract. You also need to apply for a resident license at the particular state board of medical examiners you are going to do your residency. A lot of paperwork needs to be done before June/July 2006...

Good Luck.
LS
JUST HANG IN THERE AND WAIT FOR THE PACKAGE, AND BE SURE TO LIASE WITH YOUR COORDINATOR TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE FILLING IN WHAT NEEDS TO BE FILLED OU. BE SURE TO HAVE ALL YOUR PAPERS READY SUCH AS ECFMG CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA, ETC., SINCE YOU WILL NEED THESE TO SEND TO THE PROGRAM AGAIN, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY TO THE STATE MEDICAL BOARD FOR YOUR TEMPORARY PERMIT (PHYSICIAN-IN-TRAINING). GOOD LUCK MATE.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »