Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need rapid reply -
raymon

how can i get observership position ?
SC

depends where u are now raymon.. depends what visa ur on ..and lastly when u want it..most of them need requests in advance..let me know
docos

can someone get observership on a visit visa? what shud be the least duration of observership? 3 weeks or more? does it really add to the chances of getting residency? can someone get it before entering usa, i mean in advance?
please help.
thanx.
Raymon

well SC , i'm from NJ on B2 visa wish to get the observership as soon as possible .. how can i get it & where to search ?
SC

ray..best thing for u to do is to go to local hospitals and to the respective departments and talk to them..tell them what u r looking for and soforth..theywill be the best help for u ..
other options are Harbor hospital in MD and Miami..
Raymon

thanx SC for your help .. another Q i have for u .. can i change my visa status to another one like student or work visa untill i finish up my usmle steps .. does sharing research prog. help ? & if so how can i get it ? thanx
SC

u can change visa if some one is sponsoring u (your employer for H1)..but that wont be possible for doing just observership or something..
u will have to get a real job offer to do that..
i dont know what other change you were thinking of..let me know..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »