Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan dvds....help! - scarlet
hello...guys..i recently bought kaplan dvds from some guy...and i ve noticed that 8 lectures in total are missing from pharma...three or so from physio ...one from neuro...and one from patho...! i vent gone thru all of them yet so i dont know how much more are missing....but this guy told me that these lectures ve been leaked out like this and these missing lectures are not in any of the dvds out there....
can u guys please tell me if u any ve the same problem ,i mean missing lectures...specially for phrama and physio...its very distressing.........
where did u buy this from ....ebay or here ??
from...classified section...but this guy is not a professional sellar...and this was the only dvd set he had!
i just wanna know that if u guys have the same lectures missing on ur dvds too????
thanks
did u send a mail to that guy to ask...maybe he forgot to send u that dvd ??
he send me 8 dvds in total...and these were all he had... infact he was sorry for the missing lectures...and told me that these lectures are missing from all the dvds out there..iam not sure if thats a truth!
HOW MUCH DID U BUY THEM FOR??
Hi,

I have the same lectures missing as u mentioned scarlet .............
even me too. i guess i could say i'm a lil' lucky, coz' i thought i could write the mle without them, but goljan opened me up. it's just that these fukin' losers out here are tryin' to make a quick buck giving you the distilled version of things. i guess you can say you saved a whole shit load of money and just study the rest alone. good luck
good luck to u too dhruva_doctor!
do you want to trade? because i am missing micro/immuno/histo..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »