Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scramble -
Ahmad

Hi ,I have a question, about the persons who have not participated in match this year (due to lack of ECFMG at that time), besides eras, do they need to register with nrmp too? I know they should apply for one program befor sending the documents to eras, but all programs have met their application dealline, so what is this applying for? any comment is welcome, thanks in advance
Scramble

1.ERAS- may make sense to register in order to apply to up to 30 programs. It's FREE on the two scramble days, but you will have to pay the $75 registration fee, $50 USMLE transcript and $60 for at least 1 application, even past the deadline, in order to have your documents scanned (and do it in advance, so that your papers are scanned)
2. NRMP-if you wish to get a list of unfilled programs from them, you will need to register, but today is the last day. You can try to get this list from your friends, though.
Ahmad

Thanks a lot for ur very helpful information
Ahmad

By the way, If I don't have any one to get the unfilled spots, Is today the last day to register to NRMP to get them? thanks again.
Scramble

I think so. Please check nrmp.org
Ahmad

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »