Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change the subject, come back to postmatch -
usmle

ok ,guys, ;;; change the sugect about this man...british egnorance...
lets talk about something IMPORTANT post match...
anybody know the best approach?
anybody know which places didnot fill last year and which is expecting to unfill this year.....
Any news about this year visas?
i heared that this year it is much harder to issue visas than ever... any news?
Mer

I tried calling some program just for visa info and seems like they are too reluctant to offer H1bs, mostly because of the cap and also bcoz of their ignorance and abiguity of the visa issue.
The best approach would be to just wait fot the unfilled list and contact programs and inquire them about their visa policies, as u fax ur documents and make stat decisions.
Considering the last three years unfilled positions, seems like there is no way to anticipate which program has unfilled positions, it depends on how good or worse the match algorith turns out to be.
usmle

does this mean that we can't ask for H1 visa in the postmatch? what do you thikn we have tp have in order to ask for H1 visa during the postmatch?
Withdrawan

How to withdraw from Prematch ?
I have some personal stuff. I cant go to America but was offered Prematch and signed in Prelim Sx in New England.
What should I do ?
Will they take legal action against me ?
Matchmaker

No, they will not blother prosecuting you. All you have to do is call up the PD and explain to him honestly. Do this ASAP so they can fill the spot in the postmatch scramble.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »