Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goingto ECFMG next week to demand my certificate -
worried

I am going to ECFMG to demand my certificate which they have held up because of the delay in verifying my transcripts. Anyone coming along ? A group would make them understand our problems more.
Purnima

Good luck!

My transcript hasn't arrived yet Sad. I think it is a good idea to pressure them. write emails to them, call them and go there. Should we write a petition signed by all those who prematched or matched with no ecfmg certificate? I think we should not take it .......
Purnima

When did you send them your transcripts?
doc_3301

hi i have the same problem too, have to go for post match this year and am waiting for the certi.. feel so helpless, as if the post match pressure wasnt enough!?? the ecfmg has sent my transcript ot my medical school for verification and its taking like forever for this thing to be done... plz advice me what to do
worried

Well i sent them my transcripts on February 6 and paid fedex to send it to my college. They assured me they would send them that day but took uptil Feb 17 to send them . My college sent it back to them and the verification is sitting with them since March 1. They say it will take 3 weeks to verify and another 10 days to send the certificate. These guys have no sympathy for us .Plus they want us to all get J-1 because it means more money for them since they get the fees .
Anyway i probably will go on next tuesday there.. I agree that a joint petition would be better.Tell me what u think.
help

Dear worried,
I have been reading your messages, i will be very happy if you could give me your email address, i want to keep in touch with you.
thanks
help.
plz send on raydoc2002
worried

Mr ray doc , i mailed u but it did not reach . is your addess wrong
help

my account is active plz try again
help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »