Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did any one get score report in mail ? - john2
pemphigus,
if it has been mailed friday ,we should get it by tomorrow. i am in florida. what about you ?will let you know.
Ya, hopefully we will get it tomorrow. I am in Texas.
me in the same boatttttttttttt....waiting for step 1 result...this is soo annoying.....to wait...jut cant wait.....

Has anyone got the score yet? i waiting too.
john2: I did not get it today as well.
Don't know how to deal with it.
pemphigus ...i checked the other forum and some one in NY has also not got the report and another person called ECFMG but they gave vague answer like we dispatched reports on thursday but give us few more days...i don't know what to do either...tom i will just go out somewhere the whole day and check at night. will keep you posted.
john2 I got notification from fedex that my ECFMG certificate is on the way. Probably I will get it before I get my score.
It's pathetic.
Hey that's greatt...how did you get that notification...do you have a fedex account or something,does it say in ur oasis as well that ECFMG certificate sent...you should not worry any more .
I rcvd. an email. Don't have any fedex account. Nothing updated on oasis as well.
That is great ...just keep faith and congrats..... I am most worried bcoz IWA let me apply ...you know what that means...but can't give up..till I see my report.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »