Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did any one get score report in mail ? - john2
hi john2 . i am also in same position....my mail also did nt come yet.... my new iwa is going through..... i thought i prepared well and i did well in the exam...... but.............
i think they will post our mails today........ so we will get them on saterday or monday.........we have to bare this torture for 2 more days
Yes, I got the certification but no score in the mailbox.
GL tomorrow
I GOT MINE FINALLY......................
TODAY
84/206
hey pemphigus thanks for the prayers,i really appreciate it. may be you can give me some advice how to study again.
siva4uall ...yes even i did not get certificate,if i had passed i would have got it...bcoz i passed step 1,step 2 CS...already...and now this...it is so heart breaking....well i am going to start studying from tomorrow...better not to waste time.....siva..may be we can support and help each other. good luck to all.
fatima bk did u get step1 or 2 result.congratulations anyway
STEP 1 ...
I did not get the score report today as well.
pemphigus,i don't think we will get report today either again some one in NY has not got it as yet.let me know if you have any advice for me to study again...you have become like a good forum friend of mine now.gl.
john2 I called ECFMG today again, they again said that the report was sent on friday and there cud be postal delay. She told me to wait until wednesday and then they will send duplicate report.
Regarding studying again, u sure u messed up on the test? All I did was kaplan notes and usmleworld. I still don't know how I did on the test since no score. Just do these both and read Crush for a quick review before the exam. prob u won't need to, let's hope for the best.gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »