Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help w/ concerns in buying stuff -
jJ

Plz, somebody help me out here,

I want to buy some step1 video lectures(on dvd-s) from someone who claims to have it, we already agreed on the price tag of about $300. I have real concern that what if (in the worst case senario) I paid out the money but ending up not getting the stuff I paid for. I heard it happened like this to somebody else before. Is there a way, I mean a sure way, to prevent this kind thing to happen ?

Is is OK for me to ask the seller to accept half the payment before he sends me the stuff, and then receive the remaining 2nd half payment after I receive his shipment package ? Or is it fair for the seller to insist on my paying the full amount first, before the shipment occurs so I take the full risk in the deal, rather than sharing the risk on both parties ?

I mean, if both parties are really interested in the deal, there must be a fair way to address this issue/concern on the buyer's part of wanting to prevent being ripped off.

Thanks for any input on this
diya - vvv

hi
best for u deal with paypal.
to someone i have been sent $$ but didn't get any stuff then
i complained to the paypal ,paypal collect my full payment from fraud seller...

thanks.
usmle

pay via paypal.
b'coz wenstern union, money gram , ubidpay are not safe. they don't protect you from fraud seller.
when pay through paypal look for few things
seller should be paypal verified.
look for sellers reputation # which tell you that how many successful transection has been made by that seller untill last month.
provied your confirmed shipping address and of course you should be paypal verified member.

like diya there is a guy named masud who also got his money back from paypal.
i hope this might help you.
usmle

now this is good thing
this will increase you sell
receive first, pay later
sm

hey , . md_4_u , i am realy interested , can u tell me the price , and get bck to me . plzzz
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »