Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got 98 instep 1 -
Joe

hi every body ,just got my results couldnt believe that i have 98 .Any body needs any suggestions is welcome
taks - Taks911

Congrats!! great score friend , now tell me how were u doing on Q bank if u did or how Q bank compares to real exam .
Do I need to do BSS.
gabriel - drgabrieldelcorral

how you did it..? congratulations....i just reacetly did the exam how was your postexam feeling..? because i feel pretty bad, and when people ask you, there is no way to now..
nancy - meand2004

Hi Joe congraduation to you.please tell me
1-when you graduated?
2-where you graduated?
3-how long and how many hours a day did you studied?
4-which resorses did you use?

thank you.

meand2004
Chantal - beckermi

Congratulation! Are you IMG? What material did you studied? Thanks, Chantal
jackson - jackson

and
the Docta

hey guys,
don't blame Joe for not responding... I would be still drunk and high too if I got that score! ha ha.. (naturaly high of course...no drugs needed)
annuchandra - annuchandra

congrats joe, iam just started iam a nymph in this ocean ,can u pass on some tips how long u studied whether u worked while studying, concentrate on which issues and subjects i solid 6 months , want to make the best ,
thanks
annuchandra
monica - m24689

Hi

Congrats on such a brilliant score please can you give me some tips on what you studied I am doing only Kaplan notes then q bank questions and the exam cd is that enough or are there any books which you recommend are essential also what do you suggest for Anatomy

Thanks and congrats again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »