Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO LOR's!!!! - godblessall
hello everyone! just had a doubt. so many people are posting their doubts about how many LOR's to send to each program... and things related to that. what if u didn't have any LOR? does that mean that u have no chance of getting matched? i am worried.... really really worried. i tried my level best to get into something.... i mean observership/research.... but just couldn't get it. it's really depressing to say that i don't have any USCE..... but i tried my best. what can i do to increase my chances to get matched? i tried my best for the steps.... got 88 and 91. i have taken CS.... will get the result in oct. so... can anyone give advice..... my application seems so empty.... please help.... anyone!!!!!
you can send LORS from your medical school in your home country,if you dont have US lors.not everybody has USlors.your scores are decent enough,dont get disheartened.good luck to you.
Aphrodite is right....many people are unable to get/do an observ/extern/clerkship because of several reasons...I dont have them either...so,apply with LORs from your med school.
I dont have any US lors too but i think that they should also check out the med school, the country and the clinical experience...i hope.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »