Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Externship - shab74
HI ,
I would like to know how to join for an externship program, i have done observership and need some advice about how to look reasearch for an externship in MA area. yoir response is appreciated.
sharmila
forget about externships in large hospitals in MA. you may try small community hospitals if you are lucky. reasearch is easy and everywhere but good opportunities depend upon your academic background and how dedicate you are.
hello angel boy,
its arsalan here. I am pakistani, and a grad of 2003. I have 91 and 86 on step 1 and 2 respectively. I am certified and have done step 3.
My question to you is, how do we research an externship out. I mean do we use the email addreses provided in FRIEDA and email the secretaries of the PDs there or what???????
Please clarify this point. I shall be grateful.
hey Arslan, for research go to the site of institution you are interested in and then click on faculty , search people involved in reseach and then e-mail them. beware that your
50 e-mails may not have even single positive feed back, so dont desperate ,its pretty normal and continue with hope and faith in God. and remember if you e-mails to one hundred peoples and ninety nine dont respond, but just one response, so thats what you need, only one. so key is to e-mail as many people as you can.
good luck in your search.
hope this will help you and many others too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »