Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheers to all! - archie11
I dnt know since last week as i prepare myself for step2ck i have begun to slow down and first time i found myself in need of a push ,ceffiene and all whatever it takes to make me sit and read.....i spent a weekend off from reading thinking this wud help me but i came more anxious with fear.I need to do sme counselling to myself...

i am not sure if its me only ....smething worng with me!
pls advise.......help me thru this.
just post in a few q and start some gud discusion this is what i DO WHEN IM low.....whatever subject you are reading ...and post if at all you can make somebody think...and if there is something that we can learn from.....sometimes you can just read like that...malak pearls id like that...... very intersting and useful info but guess he is doing it with a diff purpose but still.....fight ....yur just there.........
thanks amith i will do that!
hi amith ,

can you pls tell me how the qs are posted from any source of banks...i mean is it copy paste ?
so far I ve just tried to pen it down....it takes time but wud be interesting to see how the discussion goes n what we learn by them....I m not sure if yu can do copy paste but if yu can you can mention the source for sure like q bank/uw/nbme/n so on..for people who want to be testd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »