Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone awake tonight waiting for CS result? - dr_jazzy
sash fariskhan

How is your oasis?

Mine is not updated yet.
hi carv, i hope to god we did pass with 100% surety, but i asked u the same thing, b/c im really not sure, til that info date is updated and trying the trick again, just strange as to why that info date hasnt been updated.....anyone else, pls share??? uk doc???
me is waiting waitin waitingggggggggggggggg,.... no signs of any activity yet..Sad
hi reza, thx, but when u did the trick, what did the msg say? already passed, with a new app code?...which im seeing...pls share, thx....
guys i too made a lot of mistakes is the oasis trick foolproof plss let me know
i have checked oasis before update

it told me you have registered for CS

i checked after update it said u have passed cs

pay attention

15 August is not important
Your Application Identification Code for this application is -----------. Please make a note of this number. You can use it to access this application at a later time.

Our records indicate that you have already passed Step 2 CS or the ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA®). The USMLE Policy on Reexamination generally does not allow applicants to retake Step 2 CS if they have already passed this exam or the ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment. There are, however, certain exceptions to this policy:

this is what oasis is showing me ...

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE
1: 53 no update
acutally, I was drowsy beginning from 11:00PM.

Thought to sleep. But the CS thing keeps me standing and waiting.

Wait for another 10 minutes. ......
new app code it usual things because there are some situations that we can give the usmle exam again even after passing it

in all oasis tricks it gives u new app code
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »