Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone awake tonight waiting for CS result? - dr_jazzy
ok did the oasis trick a few times, and see the red print saying ive already passed.......thank you god!!!!!!!!!!! gl to all wating!!!....
my results just posted. i passed with alot of mistakes. didnt even finish the first case. forgot numerous other stuff. took test june 8th in chitown
although my oasis was already updated a lil earlier or prior to nbme, pls go to nbme and chek ur exam status...go to https://external1.nbme.org...clik on exam status, if date updated, then, do oasis trick, which should be updated shortly, gl to all still up and waiting!...........
Congrats guys!

Just want to know if you guy were updated at the same time..Chicagomed.. what time did u check your oasis before it was updated..?
drhabib.. what time your oasis was updated?

Tx
mine was updated about 120 am central time
updated at 2:40am. I am passed. very happy. July 5 at philly.
good luck to everybody
hi lafleure, my oasis was updated about an hr ago (1:30 am est); but nbme wasnt updated til an hr later (2:30 am), did the oasis trick again, again, and again, see the red print saying already passed....gl to all waiting!!!....
my oasis date is updated as 16 august but there is no score report date .

does this mean that i am not gona get result today?
Mine was updated at 2:45 and I passed. So guys, keep waiting. I took CS at Philadelphia center on June 26.

God bless you guys. And hope every one can get the red fonts.
i passed too......thank u all...for keeping me motivated enough to see my result...i had bad exam and was not very hopeful....GL to all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »