Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG Certificate - once_upon_a_time_
How to apply for it......any1 plz........My Credentials r verified by ECFMG n I have completed Step1 n 2 CK n CS....now how to apply for it n how long does it take?????
Regards
wondering the same thing, but how do u know or tell if ur creds r verified? when i chek ecfmg creds/verification, nothing is written yet or hasnt been updated, or do we have to contact ecfmg or fill out that creds form?....
check it under the med school cred verified in the OASIS......
i did chek it under that, but the cred info status says, med creds not received and no ecfmg cert below, yet....have cleared step1, 2 ck, and now/recently cs...
so it means that ur med school cred has not yet been received n it will take sometime for them to verify ur med school cred....anyway i called my friend who has been certified just recently n he told me that when u get ur CS result in mail after few days of that u will get the certificate so u dont have to do anyth..........just wait for a week.......
thx once.....wondering, how did ecfmg verified your creds? or how does ecfmg communicate with the school? do u have to send/fax any forms to the school, ie. med ed creds release form?....
they did it when i was applying for my step 1......n my med school then sent them watever they had asked for
trying to contact my school, havent been able to reach the person i wanna talk to and ask him about the creds verification process, but can u tell me, after i fax my pass cs result to my school, then, will my school verify all my creds, and issue them to ecfmg, for the issuance of the cert?....
NO...the process is when u apply for any exam say for example step1 2ck or cs......u r required to send certain documents to ECFMG like....transcripts....med school diploma etc....n then the ecfmg sends it to ur med school for the verfication n may also ask from them certain other documents......in a sealed envelop n once they get it ...they will mention in ur OASIS accoun that med school cred verified alongwith with a date......so thats the process............
thx i understand....called ecfmg and they said the same thing, thx anywayz...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »