Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Failed : Need Information - imran74
Hello Everyone i got my result today and unfortunatly i failed my CS . I want to know when i can i apply again for a re exam ( is there a time period i have to wait before i reapply).
From my result i can see that i failed the Intregrated clinical encounter accounting for Data Gathering and Patient notes. Can any one help me and tell me how to improve this and where should i study about history collection and patient notes so i do not make same mistakes i made this time
Thanks alot
You donot need to know everything. Just simple things. Is better to ask less questions but be in time than ask all the questions that you have in mind.

there is an excellent book that can help you alot. I just study that book
I can help you Please leave your email I typed a whole paragraph of message but can not post it.
Wow this website does not allow me to post anything with a punctuation inside a sentence why?
Hi Danille, can you email me to? Also need info. Thanks
u see i agree to all wats written before me..i hve to add some thing here..wat i was doing..before entering into the room...if the SP notes showing the pain c/c, i mostly wrote formulas given in USMLE WORLD like LIQOR AAA, and PAM HUGS FOSS, atleast i was not lost anywhere in the history..completed every thing in time..and this is wat u hve to practise and complete it in time..i used to keep my watch 1 min ahead of time for the encounter.this helped me..i had to keep one eye on watch but once u practise u can feel the time..u wont need it..coz u know wat i m doing..
second by watching and thinking abt the formulas written i was just writing important points on that so that i should not forget them all..then it was easy to examine..and was easy to transfer all the date on paper..this worked for me..good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »